What this blog is about

Bicycle commuting, bicycle touring, bicycle racing; bicycle ADVENTURING.
To the grocery store, up a mountain, across the country or to the finish line--
it's all an adventure.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Voicemail Greeting

I just updated my voicemail greeting:

Hi, you've reached the cell phone of Rebecca Jensen, or RJ. As of May 31, I will be pedaling from the Pacific Coast to the Atlantic Coast.. and also.. my cell phone contract will expire. And I'm not renewing it.

So if you want to keep in touch or get in touch, visit my blog on trekbikes.com -- under women who ride-- which will be up and running shortly.

Or, you can currently follow my adventures on my blog, anadventurecalledbicycling.blogspot.com

Thanks for callin'! And if you want me to call you back-- you have to leave a non-mysterious message.

Thanks!

And enjoy life.
Related Posts with Thumbnails