What this blog is about

Bicycle commuting, bicycle touring, bicycle racing; bicycle ADVENTURING.
To the grocery store, up a mountain, across the country or to the finish line--
it's all an adventure.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

It's 3am

It's 3 in the morning. I've sorted through my colored pencils and have eliminated half of them. I haven't managed to eliminate any of my FOUR journals, though. 

My vision probably is as blurry as this photo.

We are sorting, resorting, finding, washing, labeling and listing. 

We'll have more time on Saturday afternoon in the hotel my parents have treated us to (thanks, mom and dad!!) before shoving off Sunday morning to ride 4200 miles (not all at once, of course). On Saturday, we'll be able to give the bikes a final groom, write down addresses, pick up stamps and all those last minute things. But surely, we wouldn't want to leave the house without our beloved bike shoes or comfy bike shorts or any of the essentials that we have carefully gathered.

We've made our lists,

and we're checkin' it a bajillion times.
Related Posts with Thumbnails