What this blog is about

Bicycle commuting, bicycle touring, bicycle racing; bicycle ADVENTURING.
To the grocery store, up a mountain, across the country or to the finish line--
it's all an adventure.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Hello, Trek Madone 5.1

If you haven't heard already, I was chosen as one of Trek's Women Who Ride. This is a really awesome program by Trek because it recognizes not just elite cyclists, as cycling companies usually do-- but it recognizes real, everyday cyclists that love to ride. And if you're a woman who is thinking about getting into cycling-- being able to ask questions of a woman who you can relate to is so much less intimidating. So I am excited not only for myself and the opportunities (and gear.. AND NEW BIKE) that have been given to me, but I am excited for Trek and their approach to women's cycling.

NOW. Without further ado.. I introduce, Mr.Madone:





..this picture is currently on my desktop. :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails