Learning to Love You More is both a web site and series of non-web presentations comprised of work made by the general public in response to assignments given by artists Miranda July and Harrell Fletcher.
At www.learningtoloveyoumore.com you can find assignments such as:
- Repair something.
- Take a flash photo under your bed.
- Take a picture of your parents kissing.
- Grow a garden in an unexpected spot.
- Recreate a poster you had as a teenager.
- Make an encouraging banner.
Here are some entries for "Make an encouraging banner."