What this blog is about

Bicycle commuting, bicycle touring, bicycle racing; bicycle ADVENTURING.
To the grocery store, up a mountain, across the country or to the finish line--
it's all an adventure.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Wednesday Ride with Dad

Getting some miles in with my dad.

He got his bike just this fall and has ridden it pretty regularly to work. After seeing my dad's shiny roadster, someone from the shop next door decided HE needed a shiny roadster. I wonder if that guy is still riding his roadster..

Meanwhile-- I like riding with my dad on Wednesdays.



We're lucky to live so close to a great trail!


And we were lucky to have such a sun-shiny Wednesday!


Cool air.


We practiced a bit of drafting.


I kept cracking the whip because we both had buses to catch!
Maybe I'll use that reason more often.. heh heh.



Related Posts with Thumbnails