What this blog is about

Bicycle commuting, bicycle touring, bicycle racing; bicycle ADVENTURING.
To the grocery store, up a mountain, across the country or to the finish line--
it's all an adventure.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

It's coming, it's coming!

TransAmerica Bicycle Tour Update

Wow, have I really not blogged since Kentucky?
I think I'm going to miss referring to my life by states.
"Oh yeah, that was Wyoming, remember?"

Well, suffice it to say that WE FINISHED! 

In the next week or two I'll be sifting through photos, sharing the stories that I had no time to post. I'll also try to create some more 'useful' posts that talk about practical points like what we ate, where we slept, what we carried and what not. Also, stay tuned for a grand finale slideshow! I'll be sharing a 20 minute version with friends, but will probably have to snip it down to 10 minute for uploading here on this blog.

Now.. I have 4,000 pictures to sort through.

And that's not really an exaggeration. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails