What this blog is about

Bicycle commuting, bicycle touring, bicycle racing; bicycle ADVENTURING.
To the grocery store, up a mountain, across the country or to the finish line--
it's all an adventure.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Yep, goin' to Wisconsin!

You may have noticed that posts I had written about the Trek Women Who Ride contest mysteriously disappeared. Well, I sorta jumped the gun in my excitement. However, NOW I may OFFICIALLY announce: I'm going to Wisconsin!!

Here is my original post..



I am very excited to announce that I have been selected as one of the 


and THIS is how I feel about it.

From a new blog at trekbikes.com, I will be sharing my stories and encouraging women to get out there and RIDE in whatever form tickles them. I will also be flying to Waterloo, WI to visit the Trek Headquarters, get outfitted in Trek Women's Specific Design (WSD) gear and a WSD BIKE! No, I don't know which bike yet. I will let you know.

And now, in celebration, I am going to eat ice cream..


Related Posts with Thumbnails