What this blog is about

Bicycle commuting, bicycle touring, bicycle racing; bicycle ADVENTURING.
To the grocery store, up a mountain, across the country or to the finish line--
it's all an adventure.

Monday, March 2, 2009

When to replace your bike shorts.

You should replace your bike shorts

BEFORE you can read the cover of a book through the spand--AHEM, I mean LYCRA, BECAUSE I'M A CYCLIST AND I KNOW WHAT TO CALL MY SHORTS :) (Thanks, bro)..

and BEFORE you can stick all 5 fingers through different holes.


The spaLYCRA! is starting to die in a lot of my shorts and cycling accessories. I can see little white elastic hairs peeking through and the elasticity is just not what it once was. On one hand, I feel proud for wearing these pieces of clothing so much that I actually wore through them. On the other hand, MAN I need to get some new spLYCRA!! Ha ha!
Related Posts with Thumbnails