What this blog is about

Bicycle commuting, bicycle touring, bicycle racing; bicycle ADVENTURING.
To the grocery store, up a mountain, across the country or to the finish line--
it's all an adventure.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Bike Lanes!

Here's a tour of the bike lanes near where I live!

Here is the bicycle lane symbol. It is a picture of a stick man riding a bicycle. You have to use your imagination a little bit.


Oh, gosh- another cycling man symbol! Can't you see it? And instead of a solid reflective line between me and traffic, there are spray paint dashes.


Sometimes they tar right over the bike lane line.



And sometimes they dig large holes and spread gravel all around.

Hmm.. I wonder how they do it in Copenhagen..








Photos from Copenhagencyclechic.com

Hmm.. why am I not so excited about my bike lanes anymore?
Related Posts with Thumbnails