What this blog is about

Bicycle commuting, bicycle touring, bicycle racing; bicycle ADVENTURING.
To the grocery store, up a mountain, across the country or to the finish line--
it's all an adventure.

Monday, February 21, 2011

The Verdict

I look out onto Bellevue Way and assess the weather. Rain, cold, wind, dark.

I assess my energy levels. Pretty good, but I'd like to hit the trails pretty hard tomorrow.




I assess my calorie intake. Plenty full. Had 3 servings of breakfast, plus lunch, trail mix and that coffee cake I couldn't resist.




I assess my motivation. On the fence. Ride sounds nice, but a good, tough quality trail run sounds even better.

Verdict: bus.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Trekking Nepal said...

Upper mustang trekking popular tibetan cultural trekking areas of Nepal, transhimalayan site of Nepal. Significant of that areas for the pure tibetan culture outside the boundary of Tibet, just across the himalaya.
Mountain Air Guided adventures(p.)ltd. Arranges the upper mustang trekking very professionally.

Related Posts with Thumbnails