- It's interactive! Sure, you can post comments on a blog-- but at BikeWallaWalla you can post comments, photos, video, start groups and more! Really, it's like Facebook-- except only with useful basic features and none of the crap.
- It's local. Connect with people you can actually potluck with.
- It's a tool for action. I've been hearing rumors about some mountain bikers in town wanting to organize to build and maintain trails. How can we connect? BikeWallaWalla!
- It's efficient. If we get a lot of local cyclists on BikeWallaWalla, it's a quick way to announce bicycle-related events to everyone who'd want to know.
- It's a resource. Curious about those "Xtracycles"? Ask the 'Xtracycle Group'! Have another question? Post it in a forum! Need commuting tips? Check out the video section for help!
- It's for ALL kinds of cyclists! Commuter, roadie, mountain and more!
So what are you waiting for? Join BikeWallaWalla!
Not from the Walla Walla area? Start a networking site for YOUR hometown!