- Joy & Ray, for inviting us to sleep in their vacant motorhome, filling us up and sending us off with sustenance. We enjoyed our time with you!
- The young woman who gave us COLD water and cheese sticks on our first hot day!
- To Angel, the handsome man that gave us water at the top of a sizzling climb.
- The lady at the Cambridge gas station, for giving us two chimichangas, two tortas and a hot dog for only $3! Wowza, what a bargain. And then I had a Snickers ice cream bar.
- The kind woman that offered to let us stay in her family's extra bedroom whist we were pulled over, looking at our map.
- The motorcyclist who (jokingly) offered to let me "hang on" to get up the rest of the climb.
and I do know that there have to be more!
To everyone that has helped us on our way: we carry your kindness with us. THANK YOU!