What this blog is about

Bicycle commuting, bicycle touring, bicycle racing; bicycle ADVENTURING.
To the grocery store, up a mountain, across the country or to the finish line--
it's all an adventure.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Laziness averted!

The other day I had to set up our first indoor team practice for my junior cycling team. I had to haul 2 trainers, 2 rollers, 2 spare wheels, my bike and my laptop.. I figured it would be easy to "cop out" and borrow the Suburban from Debi and Jim. Well, I peeked out the window and-- no Suburban! Looks like my scheme to be lazy wasn't going to pan out.





Loading up the trailer went remarkably smooth. I made a sort of bicycle and blanket layered cake. And once I started rolling down the street in the delicious Fall air, I was glad that the Suburban wasn't there-- because I would have been missing out.
Related Posts with Thumbnails