What this blog is about

Bicycle commuting, bicycle touring, bicycle racing; bicycle ADVENTURING.
To the grocery store, up a mountain, across the country or to the finish line--
it's all an adventure.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

I give in.

I'm racing Tour of Walla Walla.

That is just too much fun being had in my own backyard to be missing out on it!

I am going to have to learn to race it with a new attitude, though. I haven't been training the way I did when I was preparing for Collegiate Nationals. I think that will free my mind up for enjoying this race a little bit more. It will be hard to take it too seriously (not that I ever did), although you can certainly expect me to be tunin' my strings these last weeks before the event! It's been a while since I've touched an interval..

www.toww.org
Related Posts with Thumbnails