What this blog is about

Bicycle commuting, bicycle touring, bicycle racing; bicycle ADVENTURING.
To the grocery store, up a mountain, across the country or to the finish line--
it's all an adventure.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bicycle Touring Pro

"Hello everyone! My name is Darren Alff and welcome to BicycleTouringPro.com. This is a brand new website that I've created to help connect bicycle tourists from around the world. I am an experienced bicycle tourist who has ridden across the United States six separate times and I just returned from a tour of Germany, Poland, and the Czech Republic..."

Talk about credentials! This is perhaps the best website or just straight up resource on bicycle touring that I have seen. It's comprehensive, well-written & includes pictures & video. Here's a video on how to pack handlebar bags, one in a series of how-to videos:



Find more helpful bicycle touring information at bicycletouringpro.com!
Related Posts with Thumbnails