What this blog is about

Bicycle commuting, bicycle touring, bicycle racing; bicycle ADVENTURING.
To the grocery store, up a mountain, across the country or to the finish line--
it's all an adventure.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Foldy!


Today I had plans to meet up with my friend to go have a blast volunteering for the Washington Trails Association. I live quite north, she lives south and the work party was even souther. In order to make a carpool work, I needed to meet her farther south-- so I decided to catch a bus.

The bus stop is only a few miles away from my house.. and my friend didn't have a bike rack.. nor is leaving a bike at a trailhead very wise.. perfect solution? Folding bike. Plus, it's just fun.


Folding my Dahon Speed D7 at the bus stop from Rebecca Jensen on Vimeo.


BONUS! Here's a short video of our work party! (And yes, they are called "work PARTIES!")



WTA at Grand Ridge from Rebecca Jensen on Vimeo.

Related Posts with Thumbnails