What this blog is about

Bicycle commuting, bicycle touring, bicycle racing; bicycle ADVENTURING.
To the grocery store, up a mountain, across the country or to the finish line--
it's all an adventure.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Mill Creek and Friends




My friends Matt and Linda and I went for a ride up Mill Creek the other day. Linda was celebrating her new speedy bike. While her trusty steel KHS will continue to be loved, I think her new all carbon Specialized Ruby Elite will be very welcome to the family. We have more adventures yet to come.
Matt, meanwhile, was stretching his boundaries by riding 30 miles on his second ever recreational ride! Matt does get some miles in while commuting on his bike, to be fair (and he's selling his car!)- but he is new to the constant effort required of longer rides. Linda and I were SO impressed and proud of Matt for rising to the challenge. I can see more pleasant miles spinning by in his future.
Related Posts with Thumbnails