What this blog is about

Bicycle commuting, bicycle touring, bicycle racing; bicycle ADVENTURING.
To the grocery store, up a mountain, across the country or to the finish line--
it's all an adventure.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Getting proactive about bicycle safety!

I ride through this entry way onto the Mill Creek bike path a lot. Lately I've noticed that the poles have been cut down to stubs and are hard to see. These are particularly dangerous to a bicyclist who might not see them! See if you can find them below:



Each time I saw it I would just complain, complain, complain. "How unsafe!" I said. "I can't believe they'd leave it like that!" I said. "Somebody should do something about that!" I said. So then finally I decided to DO something about it instead of just complaining!



Voila. All I had to to was stick a can of spray paint in my pocket and hopefully it will save someone from some bloody misery!

Related Posts with Thumbnails