What this blog is about

Bicycle commuting, bicycle touring, bicycle racing; bicycle ADVENTURING.
To the grocery store, up a mountain, across the country or to the finish line--
it's all an adventure.

Monday, July 19, 2010

A multi bike life

TRACK > MTB > CX > COMMUTE

Friday night I raced on the track.
Saturday, all day, I mountain biked while working a trail run event.
Sunday, I took the cyclocross bike out for a quick single track spin after work.
Monday, I bus and biked with my touring rig.
Tomorrow, I'll bus and bike again.
Wednesday, track racing with the boys.
Thursday, a swim to prep for off-road triathlon coming up.
Friday, back to the track.
Saturday, urban orienteering by bike in the night.
Sunday, take the cross bike to the park.
Monday, bus and bike.

And so forth and so on.

GRIN.
Related Posts with Thumbnails