What this blog is about

Bicycle commuting, bicycle touring, bicycle racing; bicycle ADVENTURING.
To the grocery store, up a mountain, across the country or to the finish line--
it's all an adventure.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Wyoming

I'm in Lander, WY. All the libraries are closed today, as it is a holiday, but the kind man at the grocery store (thanks, JEFF!) hooked us up with the computer at the Best Western after buying us fruit. It's so clean in here!

I've spent the last 10 minutes trying to figure out how to upload pictures onto this thing, but that's not going to happen. Which is too bad, because I'd really like to post video of me racing the horses in Wyoming, or Mia yodeling in Montana (if she hasn't deleted it yet), or of my new and very awesome cowboy hat that is strapped to the back of my bike.

...

I've spent a lot of time on this blog thanking the kind people that have helped me along the way-- I'd also like to thank all of YOU READERS for your comments and support. Unfortunately, I rarely have time to reply to comments, because whenever I get a chance to post, I have to write speedy-speedy fast. But please know, I read them and appreciate them!

Also, if any of you are getting ideas in your own heads to go on a grand bicycle adventure and have QUESTIONS about touring-- please ask! Some topics I'd like to cover are:

  • What we're eating.
  • Where we're staying.
  • How much we're riding.
  • What we're carrying.
  • And all that jazz.

But as bicycle touring goes, there is no ONE way to do it. You can enjoy as much luxury or LACK thereof as you like. But I'd be happy to share how WE'RE doing it.

On the food front, my new favorite fuels are: gummy worms, Boston Baked Beans (the candy) and donuts.
Related Posts with Thumbnails