What this blog is about

Bicycle commuting, bicycle touring, bicycle racing; bicycle ADVENTURING.
To the grocery store, up a mountain, across the country or to the finish line--
it's all an adventure.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Rain Ride

I paced around the house all morning-- and finally, I just suited up and did it. Rode in the rain.

I knew the wet wouldn't bother me once I got moving. Actually, I knew it would be fabulous-- peeking out beneath a cycling cap, rain dripping down my cheeks, my legs warm and resilient.

And I would punctuate the halfway point with a hot coffee and a treat. Ride home. And slip into some dry jammies for the rest of the day.




I dare say, rain can make a ride even more refreshing.

*The photo of the cookie n coffee is foggy due to the condition of my camera at the time. I found that it also reflected my own condition. :)





Related Posts with Thumbnails