What this blog is about

Bicycle commuting, bicycle touring, bicycle racing; bicycle ADVENTURING.
To the grocery store, up a mountain, across the country or to the finish line--
it's all an adventure.

Friday, February 27, 2009

It's the day after HOTbike

I came home late from HOTbike (bicycle fashion show by local college team to raise money for my junior team) last night and I was just too tired to unload Jim's suburban that was filled to the brim with bicycles and costumes. I knew Jim would drive it to work in the morning, so if I left anything inside I wouldn't have access to it all day. However, I did manage just enough late-night strength to pull out my bike, my helmet and my cycling shoes. Priorities, you know. I couldn't just STRAND myself without my bike for an entire day like that! And as luck would have it, the sun is finally shining today!
Related Posts with Thumbnails