What this blog is about

Bicycle commuting, bicycle touring, bicycle racing; bicycle ADVENTURING.
To the grocery store, up a mountain, across the country or to the finish line--
it's all an adventure.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Cottonwood Creek/Lone Fir LOOP



This Powerade doesn't belong to me.
 I just happened upon it.
Its galactic blue hue seemed at the same time
like a canister of rocket fuel sent from the future
or a ripe berry for picking,
a fortunate, sweet and delectable harvest
springing forth with determination
from a desaturated land.



Very nearly proud for finding the summit,
my sweaty brows turn to find
a dark herd
listening to my tires crunch.



Relief, anticipation, speed, reward.
Endorphin H I G H.















View Interactive Map on MapMyRide.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails