· Share my enthusiasm for bicycling to get more people on bikes!
RELATED WORK AND VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
Community Center for Youth, Bicycle Program Manager
· Developed, managed, coached, fundraised, designed jerseys and
advertised for junior cycling team and bicycle repair program.
TransAmerica Bicycle Tour
· Rode self-contained across the country on the TransAmerica Trail.
Trek Woman Who Rides
· Selected as 1 of 5 to represent Trek in the Trek Women Who Ride program.
5 Collegiate National Champion Jerseys
· An enthusiastic leader on the Whitman Cycling team.
· Strong work ethic. Rode off the back in 2004, off the front by 2005.
· 2005, 2006, 2007 Collegiate Team Time Trial Champion.
· 2005, 2006, Collegiate Team Omnium Champion.
Committed to Bicycle Commuting
· Moved out of apartment by bicycle trailer.
· Bought an Xtracycle instead of a car after college.
Self-motivated Bicycle Advocate
· Ride director for Ann Weatherill Cycling Classic.
· Started Bike Thyme, a “spandex-free” leisure ride.
· Co-organized Bikes and Buses are Beautiful contingent for local parade.
· Served on Walla Walla Bicycle/Pedestrian Committee.
· On own volition, designed an improved bicycle map for the Walla Walla area.
· Maintain a blog, full of tips, information, reviews, videos about bicycling.
· Road, touring, cyclocross, commuting, cargo hauling, triathlon, track.
· Fluent in American Sign Language
Lakeside School, Seattle, WA.
The Mountain School, Vershire, VT.
Whitman College, Walla Walla, WA.
B.A. Studio Art
United Bicycle Institute, Ashland, OR.
Introduction to Bicycle Maintenance