Planet Bike Borealis winter gloves
Approx. cost: $25-35
Cold hands, I do not like. These gloves, I like.
..I also like
those SmartWool socks I'm wearing in these photos..
Features I like:
- 4-fingered style: dexterous yet cozy.
- Neoprene cuff: comfortable yet seals.
- Wind and WATER proof.
- TWO, count 'em, TWO places to wipe snot and spit on BOTH gloves. I like to keep my snot and spit SEPARATE, thanks.
- No pink flowers.
Temperature rating (according to my body):
- Teens- fingertips start to get cold after an hour if I don't move them.
- 20s, 30s- heavenly!
- 40s- a bit warm, but that's fine by me!
- 50s- too hot.
- It's easier to get hot in these, probably due to their waterproofing.
- I find them still a little sweaty inside the day after a ride.
CONCLUSION: I love these!